April 27, 2011

Melissa


As many of you know I love art, hence my love of photography. I love everything that goes into art, the thought process, the ideas trying to manifest in different ways. The creating, the capturing, and the feelings that go into it, and that are revealed through it. Art is a way to see into the artists sole, a chance to see how they truly feel.
And that is why when Melissa asked me if we could do a mutual photo shoot for each other I saw it as the perfect opportunity to express myself, with myself. It’s not often that a photographer gets to have there picture taken, unless they take pictures of themselves, and I was never very good at that. And any chance to spend time with people and share your story, and hear a little bit of theirs is something I never miss. I love a good story, as I am sure most of us do.
Here are my two favorite shoots I took of Melissa on our “Creative Story Sharing Day.”


No comments:

Post a Comment